Calvino

. . . complete random . . .

"Only if poets and writers set themselves tasks that no one else dares imagine will literature continue to have a function." (Calvino. Six Memos for the Next Millennium,112 )

Whenever humanity seems condemned to heaviness, I think I should fly like Perseus into a different space. I don't mean escaping into dreams or into the irrational. I mean that I have to change my approach, look at the world from a different perspective, with a different logic and with fresh methods of cognition and verification (7).
Quickness. Exactitude. Visibility. Multiplicity. Consistency.
. . . sometimes i place items so they may be harvested . . . or maybe seeding others . . . then latter i'll check out the crop . . . it's important to watch the regional climate . . . planting seeds at the wrong time can be fruitless . . . blink

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Play

A Requiem coming

Untamed