Closing Night

Scribblings after a dialogue with an actor the day after closing night:

the more I gave, the more I had to give, like some endless source

not really giving energy but my spirit - light

I hold a different colour & can I share what I hold

I enter the core of the space which is a creative place

a fullness of reaction, a kind of knowledge, opening myself

now I must close to live the life again

changed and richer for the experience



borrowed the gyre graphic from Visible Darkness : (he called it cheesy but I remember a Lou Reed quote: My shit are other peoples diamonds).

play with this / replace objective - subjective with audience - actor ...

play with more terms: energy /spirit /concentration /presence

the creative space

physicalization /fullness of reaction ...

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Play

Untamed

A Requiem coming