Flower

Flower
Before I mouthed thy name
thou just was
not more than a simple motion.

When I shaped thy name
thou came to me
becoming a flower.

As I speaketh thy name,
please speaketh
my name in exact hue and fragrance,
then may I go
wanting to be flower.

All
want to be.
Thou to I, I to Thou
want to be
. . . . unforgettable

Chun-Su Kim transliteration by Ae Ran Jeong 10/26/02

:: comment :: . . . on this crisp november morning . . . sky brilliant blue . . . intense sun speaking of infinity . . . a gold leaf still clutching tenuously to the branch . . . a gentle blanket of white snow dusts the earth . . . and the breath clouds the air before you . . . stillness . . . a deep stillness hangs solemnly . . . a huge desire wells for this turbulent time to cease . . . open the eyes to see into vision . . . let the tongue rest in the cave of the mouth . . . let the eyes rest in the pools of the eye sockets . . . let the heart rest in the sphere of the rib cage . . . let the the ribs open like wings . . . and let the spine be a river washing in the ebb and flow of the breath . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Play

A Requiem coming

Untamed