Working Process / 209.3: Grotowski Theory into Practice: An experiment in recreating a way of working
0. Mo. (Feb. 25, 2002) / Establish group: AeRan, Cali, Sarah, Daniel, Rod, Brad, Doug Context: Little Red Riding Hood Time: Mo. & Wed. (2 hrs) 5 - 6 Sessions
1. Wed. (Feb. 27) / Begin: Establish way of work, physical & vocal & vibration. Test text & Test Body-Voice connection
2. Wed. (Mar. 6) / Physical Improv. (building ensemble & establishing characters)
3. Mo. (Mar. 11) / 3 Women: deeper text work. (establishing score)
4. Wed. (Mar. 13) / Wolf work & ritual chant Search for elements & build invisible network.
4a. (Mar. 13) / AeRan: English text
5. Mo. (Mar. 18) / Pushed to score [draft 2]
6. Wed. (Mar. 20) / Centering vibration & voice etude. Witness others.
6a. (Mar. 22) / Cali: Character object wk.
7. Sa. (Mar. 23) / Poetics of voice & objects introduced. Finding place.
7a. (Mar. 23) / AeRan: English text
8. Mo. (Mar. 25) / Group etude. Guided score.
9. Tue. (Mar. 26) / Presentation.
10. Wed. (Mar. 27) / Reflection
originally posted on Schoolblogs, a service discontinued ... archived by Wayback